Saturday, January 8, 2011

My Life

I would like to start by saying I am a stay at home mom...but that is not true, I wish I was a stay at home mom, I love being home and doing things around the house. I love to do crafts and sewing, I love to do things that other people have created and put my twist on them and I like to come up with my own ideas also and that is the reason I wanted to start a blog was to share some of them.


I am married to my best friend Russ and we were blessed with 4 beautiful babies,  Megan, Chase, Morgan, and Shelby...they are the sunshine of my life. Nothing is better then to be a mom...and then came the grand kids.... what a blessing each and everyone of them are to me. I love spending time with my family. All but 1 lives close by and we are hoping in a couple of years they will be able to move closer to us


Because it takes 2 incomes to survive in these economic times I do have a job outside the home.. I will say it is one of the greatest jobs there is out there for me. I work at the local hospital, I do Recreational Therapy, which means I get to do activities with the Residents daily, we reminisce, talk about current events, we do crafts, have music, and go on bus rides, and of course Tuesday Bingo... I am also training to do surgery's which is a whole different part of the hospital and I enjoy doing that, plus I am helping the Materials Management with supplying the hospital. It might sound like I am a busy women, not really...I guess cause I enjoy my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment