Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Family Night

We as a family decided to have family home evening together on Monday nights. We have been doing this for almost a year now and  how we have grown as a family....I love it.
Well it is getting to the point we needed to find a way to assign the grand kids to do more to help out. So I thought I would come up with someway to get the kids more involved and give them something to do every week.



      So this is what I started with, a piece of wood and some paint and paper.



I painted the wood barn red and mod podged the yellow paper on and then I used my cricket to cut out the hearts and rectangles and wrote on each one and mod podged then on.




I then added cup hooks and cut out circles and wrote their names on them and mod podged the circles. To finish it off I cut some molding and painted it red and added it to the top. I really had fun doing this project and I hope we are using it years to come...

2 comments:

  1. You are so stinkin crafty and talented! I love it...and you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. if i had even an ounce of your creativeness i would be happy :)

    ReplyDelete