Saturday, February 19, 2011

My esty shop

I finally have some articles I put on my etsy shop @ etsy.com 
Here are a few pictures of what I have on..








Here are two car seat covers, the straps fasten with Velcro and have a decorative flower on the girls and handkerchief tied on the boys



This is a 34'x34" receiving blanket that is crocheted around the edge with two different flannels, and it comes with two burp rags with the same fabric


I am working on these cute aprons, they have crayons in the pockets on the bottom and a note book in the top pocket. Two of my grand kids decided they wanted one so these are not for sale along with my sweeties......(aren't they cute)
I hope to have some of them on my etsy shop this weekend

This is a bib and burp rag that is made like the rag quilts on the bottom  and fasten in the back with Velcro 
I have two of these and hope to have more on soon
Please check them out on my esty shop under bondedwithlove..

No comments:

Post a Comment