Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Long time since last blog post -but I'm back



Such a  long time and no blogging.... I have had a crazy few years and not enough time to do it all... but now it is my time to do something I want .

 I have two new adventures that I am working on and soon I will post pictures and hope to get my new adventure going... As everyone knows I love to sew, and do crafts and I am into home storage...(Way into home storage) 

I would love to be able to stay home and pursue my dream with my talents and hopefully this will be it.
 
Here is a hint... for one of them
 
 
 
Second hint to my other project....
Third clue one of these projects will be in my etsy shop
bondedwithlove.etsy.com
 
Anyone can guess what they may be???
Stay tuned for further information...

No comments:

Post a Comment