Saturday, March 5, 2011

Color and patterns

So here are some of the patterns and colors I like that I  decorate with...


This is above my fridge


This is in the kitchen above the table I got from my grandma

This is in the dining room next to the cabinet from my husbands old house

In the dining room on the other wall

Above the bench in the dining room

My bedroom comforter

In my spare bedroom
Table next to the bed in the spare room
That was my ragedy ann doll from when I was a little girl, I actually have two the other one is about two feet tall, they mean alot to me...

So I like to look in magazines and there are plenty of decorating ideas I love so I will share some of them with you....
I think we are getting closer to what my style may be....what do you think??

No comments:

Post a Comment