Friday, September 9, 2011

Busy... but having fun....

I have been so busy the last two weeks that I haven't had time to blog...
I have been busy but I have had a fun time cause I am doing what I love to do
Here is a peek at some of the things I have been up to

First last weekend I done 46 pint bags of frozen corn, 7 spaghetti sauce, and 12 pints of salsa.... I don't have pictures but it sure looks nice in my freezer and on the shelf....


These are the block letters I started when we were camping and I just got them finished this week...



These were also crocheted while I was camping, the top one is suppose to look like a sun flower ????  Not sure if it does or not but it sure is bright...lol



I am adding a new line of aprons to my etsy shop and this in the first one I made, as you may remember I made one for my daughter for her catering business and decided to try making a smaller version,  turned out cute if I don't say so my self...


And finally these are a set of pumpkins I done just last night, they have a brown crackle finish and a tree limb for a steam...

Now we are at the weekend again and Saturday I will be doing more tomatoes, sew more aprons and hopefully have time to get more block letters done...

No comments:

Post a Comment