Saturday, November 12, 2011

"Run, Run, Run as fast as you can.....

                       You can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man....."

                          This is what I did on my Friday day off....

I am not one to brag but I think he turned out real cute...
If you have a 2x4, saw and paint you can make yourself one of these too

I first started with making this Christmas tree, and then as I was doing that I thought gee a snowman would look cute

And then when I was almost done with the snowman I thought wow a gingerbread man would work

And now that it is done I am thinking I could make a cute penguin to go along with these winter friends.... What do you think????

Oh my Spring and Summer will be here before we know it ( I hope ) .....  I am going to have to go to the lumber yard and get me some more 2x4's...

Have a good weekend everyone and as always keep on crafting....




8 comments:

  1. Presume you made separate items each time you thought about another variation on the initial theme? They're great fun and a penguin would look lovely too. They lend themselves to that shape and face - will look forward to seeing him and the Spring/Summer versions too.

    All the best. Isobel

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so creative! I love the snowman but that is my favorite always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are adorable!! You do great work!! Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family. Your grandchildren are beautiful. : )

    ~ Wendy
    http://Crickleberrycottage.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for visiting my blog...I am now a new follower of your very creative site! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey my name is Tara. I am your newest follower on your blog site would you be so kind & follow me back it would mean so much to me. Thanks :) Feel free to Like or Follow me on my facebook fan page & my Twitter!!!

    http://taracl2011.blogspot.com/
    http://twitter.com/NicholasMommy07
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/LiveLaughLove/123392547737823

    ReplyDelete
  6. obat tradisional untuk kencing manis

    congratulations and thank you for your success take heed sanmgat useful information and innovative creatif hopefully everything is motivated

    ReplyDelete
  7. success always for its web hopefully get a positive good ideas for everyone

    harga obat herbal ace maxs

    ReplyDelete