Saturday, April 2, 2011

Princess for a Princess

So my two daughters Megan and Shelby love the Princess sign I put on my etsy shop and  they both wanted one made for the their new little Princess'

So when they told me what colors they liked I made each of them one to hang over the cribs of their cute little darlings


So Megan wanted the Pinks, purples, greens, for Mckenna


Shelby wanted hers Pink and brown for Sophie


After I was done my other granddaughter Macie said she would like one  cause she is a Princess to..... I do have to agree on that...

I am also making their names on blocks to hang along with it and  I will post  pictures as soon as I am finished with them.... 

4 comments:

  1. Thanks mom! I love how it turned out and can't wait to hang it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are so cute! I'm following you from the blogging buddies group on etsy. Nice to meet you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can come do my kids room next!!

    Hop'pin by from 'Follow Friday - 40 and Over'. I'm following your blog now, wont you please come and follow me back?? ~KM

    Krafty Max Originals

    ReplyDelete